Glossary of Printing Terms:
Wrap Around Cover

A heavy weight cover used on snap out forms, which starts at the back of the binding stub and wraps all the way around the length of the form and back up to the binding stub perforation in the front.

The front part of the cover is used to insert in between forms in the book so that the when writing on a form, the image does not transfer through to the next forms.

Corporate Headquarters

Open Monday - Friday: 9:30am-5:30pm
*Closed Saturday & Sunday*

Open in Google Maps
Production Facility

Open Monday - Friday: 7:30AM - 3:30PM
*Closed Saturday & Sunday*

Call us at (212) 619-5446  Request an Estimate  Email us at
All Rights Reserved  © 2024 Fine Print, Inc  Terms of Use  Privacy Policy  Contact Us